Atlanta LATINA Style Business Series
Thursday, August 8, 2019
From: 7:30 -3:30 pm
AT&T 1025 Lenox Park Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319
Join us in Celebrating 21 Years of Empowering Latina Entrepreneurs across the United States! Come to learn, connect and get ready to grow your business to the next level!
LATINA Style, Inc., the premier company addressing the needs of professional Latinas in the United States, will host the 21st Annual LATINA Style Business Series Tour on Thursday, August 8, 2019. Over 36,000 Latina entrepreneurs and professionals have benefited from their participation in this dynamic and ground-breaking business program since it first launched in 1998.
- Do you want to do business with top US corporations?
- Are you providing your team with essential tools for your business to succeed?
- Have you incorporated social media into your marketing efforts?
- Are you benefiting from accessing the profitable corporate Supply Chain?
- Is your branding and image where it needs to be?
- Not enough time to stay abreast of all technological innovations?
- Are you balancing your business and personal life in a meaningful way?
Then don’t miss the premiere business development program for women in the nation!
General registration fee $65/ Early bird general registration fee $45 till August 1st
Student fee $25/ Early bird for students fee $15 till August 1st
Military Personnel, (Spouses) & Veterans No Cost – If RSVP by August 1st; thereafter regular fee $15.
At the DOOR FULL PRICE $100.00
For further information please visit www.bs.latinastyle.com
For conference details please email Tania Davila at [email protected]
For Sponsorship opportunities please contact Robert E. Bard at [email protected]
Stay tuned! #LSBS