- Thursday, October 20, 2016 – Atlanta Marriott Marquis 265 Peachtree Center Ave | Atlanta | GA | 30303 “International Level”
- Registration (7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.) Networking Breakfast (7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.)
Opening Ceremony (8:30 am – 9:00 am)
- Thalia Contreras, Miss Georgia 2016, Host, Actress/Entrepreneur
- Maria Brosnahan, MBA, Small Business Banker, Bank of America
- Maria Woods, Sr. Consultant, Personal and Commercial Field Operations, Nationwide
Accessing Capital: Building Strong Businesses (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.) Focus: This panel combines a unique blend of professionals with extensive experience in the areas of business bank lending; private, venture & angel investments; and government lending for small business. Panelists will present available sources and ways to build capacity to position a small business to secure capital for expansion.
- Moderator: Al Moreno, SVP – Market Sales Manager, Bank of America
- Speaker: Terri Denison, District Director, Atlanta, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Speaker: Dean Bird, SVP – Small Business Banking Manager, Bank of America
- Speaker: Liccette Shumake, Sr. Stakeholder Liaison, Communication Stakeholder Outreach, IRS SB/SE
- Speaker: Nakia Melecio, Chairman, SCORE Atlanta Chapter
Enhancing Women Businesses through Technology & Social Media (10:00 a.m. – 11: 00 a.m.) Focus: As a business owner you are faced with many challenges, one of them being keeping up- to-date with the latest technology. In the ever-expanding world of social media via texts, tweets, and online blog communities, the corporate world is rapidly integrating social networking into a new business model that is only increasing in popularity. Hear valuable information to gain an advantage, remain competitive and thrive through the use of social media and technology in today’s business climate.
- Moderator: Judith Martinez, Managing Partner, Co-Founder, YoSoyM, LLC / ExpoMujer
- Speaker: Andrea Rivera, CEO & Founder, H3Media
- Speaker: Carmen L. Coya, President, Effective Media
- Speaker: Havi Goffan, President, Target Latino, Keynote Speaker Online Marketing & Hispanic Culture
Networking Break (11:00-11:10 am)
Protecting Your Business and Planning for the Future presented by Nationwide (11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.) As you strengthen and grow your business, you need to protect yourself and your company. There are different ways to protect what you have worked so hard to create. What happens when you are ready to create an employee retirement plan or retire from your business? Join Nationwide as our experts share how to insure your business and plan for retirement.
- Moderator: Janrya Perez Blanco – Partner, Operations, Fulcro Insurance
- Speaker: Roland Wilson, Retirement Specialist, Nationwide
- Speaker: Claudia Rosales, Associate Agent, Gabriel Gomez Agency
- Speaker: Gabe Gomez, Principal Agent/Owner, Gabriel Gomez Agency
LATINA Style Entrepreneurs Roundtable: Lessons Learned (11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.) Focus: Successful Latina entrepreneurs at different stages of business maturity discuss lessons learned, insight gained through their experiences, challenges encountered, and ways to overcome these. These women will share ways to be ready for growth and new opportunities.
- Moderator: Yvette Mayo, President of Yo Soy I Am, LLC & Certified Speaker, Trainer
- Speaker: Mercedes Guzman, Owner, Expert Coach, Inner Child
- Speaker: Janrya Perez Blanco – Partner, Operations, Fulcro Insurance
Networking break (12:45 p.m. -1:00 p.m.)
LATINA Style Entrepreneur Awards Luncheon (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Mistress of Ceremonies: Mariela Romero, News Anchor, Univision Atlanta
Introduction: Robert E. Bard, president & CEO, LATINA Style, Inc.
Title Sponsor Remarks: Maria Woods, Sr. Consultant, Personal and Commercial Field Operations, Nationwide
Keynote Speaker: Alba Colon, Chevrolet Racing Program Manager for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
LATINA Style Entrepreneur of the Year (to be announced)
*Please note this agenda is tentative & subject to change
To attend register here